NUMBER ONE RETAIL INVESTMENT QUESTION WE HEAR:
How do I benchmark the location performance of assets?
PlaceDashboard can help you quantify and compare the volume of catchment, frequency of visit,
competitor canabalisation and strength of tenant performance. Armed with this information, you can make the right investment decisions.
Need to know how your retail location is performing compared to the local competition? PlaceDashboard insights allows you to study not only your own locations but also your competitor locations. Compare visitors, catchment areas, visit volumes and more.
- Quantify the volume of potential catchment visitors and benchmark against other retail locations who have the same target tenants to understand the leasing potential of the site
- Easily understand the volume of monthly visitors using the retail asset and compare against local competitors to identify potential growth opportunities
- Measure dwell time and compare against retail locations with same tenant brand to establish benchmarks and potential for dwell growth and potential increased visitor spend
- Analyse visitor frequency to identify potential improvements to increase the loyalty of current and new customers
PlaceDashboard insight platforms shows you who is visiting any location you choose to study. Understand a sites demographic profile, the other places these consumers frequently visit, typical visitor journey and more. Make informed decisions using customer centric data and insights.
- Quantify the current visitor volumes and benchmark against local competitors to understand catchment conversion over/under performance
- Understand target asset’s current catchment visitor volume and potential for growth
- For each asset tenant, benchmark the current visitor volume against the national average for the fascia to identify strong/ weak tenants and potential closure risk
- Compare the actual/potential volume of visitors from the catchment area against 2,500+ shopping centres, retail parks and leisure parks
Use PlaceDashboard insights to study any town centre, shopping centre, retail park or leisure park in the UK. Compare catchment area, visitor volumes, tenant brands present and more. For the first time, you can have instant, data-backed intelligence on any retail location your are targetting.
- PlaceDashboard enables the analysis of retail asset performance for over 2,500 shopping centres, retail parks, and leisure park locations
- Filter by multiple characteristics including location, catchment size, visitor volume, postcode catchment areas, tenants present or size of asset
- Compare multiple performance indices including asset vitality score, visitor volume, catchment size, dwell time, visit frequency, and share of catchment population converted
- Easily export comparative data in csv format for further analysis and combining with other 3rd party data sources
- Benchmark existing tenants against each fascias national performance indices to understand the strengths and weaknesses of the current tenant mix
- Easily identify new tenants who will succeed at the target site, match the profile of the local catchment and meet the need of the brand fascia to grow its network
- Understand which new tenants can help grow footfall, dwell time and visit frequency at your target site
- Identify the risk that a current tenant may close