Retail Asset Management
NUMBER ONE RETAIL ASSET MANAGENT QUESTION WE HERE:
How do I provide location insight which will support the growth of income?
PlaceDashboard can help the continued growth of your retail development by providing monthly
visitor behaviour indices for your location, the competitors around you and national performance benchmarks for all retail brands
supporting the growth of income for the tenant and landlord.
Trying to determine how your location is performing against local competitors or against national trends? Use PlaceDashboard to track the key location performance indices including footfall volume, share of shopping visits captured, length of dwell and compare to other retail locations in the area.
- Track monthly changes in footfall and benchmark against local, regional and national trends
- Measure the share of the local catchment who are visiting you real asset to measure the success of marketing and asset management programmes
- Quantify dwell time and compare monthly, quarterly and year on year trends to help increase the potential of increased spend with asset tenants
- Benchmark all asset performance indices against local, regional and national trends
How does footfall to each tenant compare or even to a brand’s average footfall volume? With PlaceDashboard, you can benchmark footfall volumes to understand one of the key drivers of location performance. Vizualise trends, identify seasonal patterns and track by time of day.
- Identify footfall performance for each tenant
- Measure share of local category footfall your tenants are capturing
- Benchmark your tenant performance against the facia’s local, regional and national monthly performance
- Quantify potential growth by tracking where your catchment area is spending their money in the categories available at your site
Need to know where your best customers live or which postcodes to target to attract new ones? PlaceDashboard shows you who is visiting your location and who is not. Compare changes in footfall volume to understand the success of your marketing campaigns and events. Make informed decisions about marketing spend.
- Know who your best customers are and how they live and spend their money
- Know where new potential customers live and measure the impact of recruitment campagins
- Measure the impact of events on increased footfall
- Use behaviour insight to target campaigns by home location, travel routes and work locations